My life and times

Friday, March 24, 2006

You asked for it....

Can I get a nose transplant? Anika has started babyfood. We are currently on Sweet Peas. When she gets done with them, they really stink. Makes my eyes water.

For some reason, Anika has been screatching today. Top of her lungs. Headache!!!

For all the smells, sounds, headachs, back pains, etc. I would not trade them for anything. Being a parent is the most wonderful thing in the world. There is nothing like the look of happiness from a baby when you go to get them out of their crib.

I think we are going to the zoo next Thursday, Anyone want to go with?

4 Comments:

  • I totally want to go with you! Alas, my day job will keep me occupied until at least 5:30pm. I don't suppose you want to make the zoo stay open until really late so that I can join you?

    By Blogger Marie, at 10:05 AM  

  • Sorry Marie. We will be there about 10:30AM. If you feel like being sick that day...you can join us.

    By Blogger Dean, at 11:32 AM  

  • "Anyone want to go with?"

    Dean, you are SO Minnesotan.

    By Blogger JTW, at 1:28 PM  

  • ooo Yahhh youbetcha dontchaknow.

    By Blogger Dean, at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home