My life and times

Thursday, March 23, 2006

How busy can we get?

I can't believe how busy I am this week. Two major clients have projects due this week. I have people coming over on Saturday to work on computers for the Computers for Kids program that I am the director. We will be tearing apart computer, reloading others, testing computers, inventory, and a whole lot more. If you want to kill a few hours, let me know, I can always use the help.

My office is a mess. We had to move a lot of stuff in the basement because we started fininshing it. My new office right now has all the old insulation removed from the walls, the electrical wiring has been installed. I have about half of the network and video cables pulled and my contactor wants to start drywalling on Monday. If all goes well, I could move into my new office in two-three weeks. YEAH! I hope I can get the painting and staining done. ARRG.

Ever feel that you will never get your head above water? Someone send down an air tank, please.

Have a great day,
Dean

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you're so phenomonally busy these days. But your basement will look so cool when it's done!

    On a side note, I love painting. If you're doing any painting and/or staining and would like some help on a Saturday or Sunday, call me up.

    By Blogger Marie, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home