My life and times

Friday, March 17, 2006

New Tech Blog

What a week. Paul has been commenting on how I don't have a blog. You should have a blog. You need to get a blog. Well.....Now I have two. This one (my personal blog) and my company one (http://blog.mysmbc.com). If you are interested in general tech topics, I post them to the company blog. If I find something that might benefit one of my customers, I will post it there. You are free to take a look at it. It was very interesting getting WordPress installed on my server. It took a few phone calls, and lots of emails to get it up and running. We had to switch servers, create a subdomain, create ftp accounts, install software, update main site, configure wordpress and then roll it out. I would be interested in any comments on the site.

Laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home