My life and times

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

10 Glue Sticks

We got our packet of information for Andrew's Kindergarden. He will be attending on the M,W schedule. It looks like Anika will be in daycare on Wednesday. Now we have to schedule the Doctors appointment and go meet his teachers. We also have the list of supplies for his class. What are they going to do with 10 glue sticks? I can understand the crayons, pencils, and maybe a couple of glue sticks, but 10? Maybe its back up for the days when snacks are not available.

1 Comments:

  • Kids go through a LOT of glue sticks - trust me! Plus, they probably pool them for the whole class. I've got a kinder this fall, too. I'm not expecting any info from the school until late July/early August. You are LUCKY!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home