My life and times

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Daddy wont buy me a Wii

I really want a Nintendo Wii. I was hoping to learn how to play tennis. But my dad said I was too young to have one. He said I would have to get the money myself. I heard on one of my dad's podcasts, Technorama, that Kreg had a Wii. (you can find Technorama at http://www.chuckchat.com) I figured that he must make a lot of money at his job because he has a Wii. So, I found out that Kreg was a web developer (and he is not a spider). My friend Isabelle said her mom does a little web development. So, when she left this book on the table, I just knew I had to read it. I hope someone will pay me enough to purchase that Wii. Wish me luck.

Anika

p.s. What's Windows?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Dear Annika -
    To make money fast, you really should use the less complicated Apple computer instead of Windows. Windows get broken and you've probably heard lots of people say "I don't do windows"...then where will you be?

    By Blogger Paul Weller, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home