My life and times

Monday, April 09, 2007

We are still here

I just wanted to put up a post saying that we are still here. I think I have finally caught up on a bunch of things and can get back into Blogging. We took a lot of pictures over the last two weeks and I should have something to post soon. I am also waiting for some pictures from my friend Laura. She got real proof that Anika is also a geek. More on that later.

We had a great Easter. Shereen's family came up for dinner on Saturday evening. It was relaxing and the food was great. Swedish meatballs from IKEA, Ham with Raisin sauce, Potato and Broccolli bake, and all the extras.

On Sunday, we played bells in church. We did an arrangement of Now the Green Blade Riseth, that has both bells and chorus. I love the piece because its very energetic and keeps me very busy. I was so into the piece that I did not even notice that my glove ripped. Oh well.

More later, have a great week everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home